LABCRITICS and VOLUBILIS are the trademarks of VOLUBILIS Co. In the following terms and conditions, LABCRITICS and VOLUBILIS (also referred to as website, site, us, we) can be used interchangeably and whatever terms and conditions applicable to LABCRITICS will be automatically applicable to VOLUBILIS as well.
The following terms and conditions govern the use of LABCRITICS website and all its content, services and products available at or throughout the website. The Website is offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules, notices, policies and procedures that may be published from time to time on this Site. LABCRITICS reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions as and when necessary without any prior intimation. The website, www.labcritics.com is from here on referred to as the website.
This Site is not intended for use by anyone not able to legally form binding contracts. Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the Website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement or any of them, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by LABCRITICS, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
LABCRITICS is committed to respecting data-protection regulations. This statement informs you of the steps we take to protect your rights.
1. By personal data we mean the details you provide us via our forms
2. By using our Site and by registering for any of our services or products, you accept that such personal data will be gathered and stored in our databases.
3. We will maintain appropriate safeguards to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of your personal data. We do not share personal data with other companies for marketing or similar purposes without your explicit consent
4. By registering for services and products on LABCRITICS, you agree to LABCRITICS using your Personal information for the purpose of communication, and promotional purposes.
5. Authentication and tracking logs will be used to produce usage statistics. This information does not contain any personally identifiable information. LABCRITICS reserves the right to have logs and databases analyzed by external service providers, in which case every effort will be made to protect the security, integrity and privacy of the data.
- The content of this Site which is inclusive of , but not limited to its underlying technology and software, and all content and materials within the Site, including site layout, design, images, programs, text, illustrations, videos, music, logos, trademarks, service marks, animations, and any other information are the property of LABCRITICS., its affiliated companies or licensors, or other users of the Site, and they enjoy protection by the Indian and international copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- You acknowledge that these rights are valid and enforceable. Except as explicitly permitted, on a case-by-case and use-by-use basis, by the respective owner of the Content, you may not copy, display, distribute, modify, publish, perform, reproduce, republish, post, store, transmit, create derivative works from, reverse engineer, sell or license all or any part of the Content, products or services obtained from this Site in any medium to anyone.
- You may print or download Content from the Site for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided that all copyright and other proprietary notices are kept intact.
- You are not authorized to retrieve Content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without prior written permission from VOLUBILIS.
- By agreeing to our terms and conditions, you hereby agree to grant LABCRITICS license to the Content you upload, publish, email or make available to the Site for displaying, distributing or other communication purposes included but not limited to public, private communications with users and clients, advertising and publicity.
- By submitting any Content on this site, you agree and acknowledge that your Content will not be treated as confidential or proprietary and represent and warrant that your Content is original and no other party has any rights or claim over it.
- We may, in our sole discretion, refuse, move, remove from the Site, or exercise editorial control over Your Content (or any portions thereof) at any time if we believe that such content is outdated, inaccurate, infringes the intellectual property rights or any other rights of any third party, obscene, defamatory or libellous, or otherwise illegal, is no longer of interest to other users of the site, or for any other reason, or for no reason.
News and Articles:
- LABCRITICS and other third parties (wherever applicable) holds copyright to the articles made available on the News and Articles section of the website and you may not copy, modify, print, distribute or publish it without prior written consent from the rights holders. You may however download or print the Content without making any changes while acknowledging the rights of the involved parties for your own personal and non-commercial use provide you agree to keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
- Some Content on the Site are used for representational purposes only and they may not be in no way considered the actual depiction of the entity. The term entity includes (but not limited to) any equipment, technology, product, experimental setup, logos or other images.
- The views expressed in the articles are solely those of the author and not necessarily shared by LABCRITICS or VOLUBILIS.
- LABCRITICS strives to bring accurate, up-to-date information to its readers which may include information provided by third parties in various forms, and it does not guarantee or make any representation regarding or in no way responsible for the accuracy, integrity, source, quality or nature of the content.
- LABCRITICS is not responsible for the user postings on comments, opinions, feedback, and review sections of the Website.
- The Content on the Lab marketplace section of the Website including but not limited to the company names, brands, product names, images, trademarks, servicemarks, reviews etc. are the property of LABCRITICS or their respective owners including the manufacturers and distributors of the products.
- The Content on the Site contains content that We create as well as content provided by third parties, including, among other things, product reviews, white papers, multimedia files, and information about products and services offered by parties other than LABCRITICS/VOLUBILIS, such as product descriptions, specifications, pricing, availability, and performance. We do not guarantee, make any representation to you regarding, and in no way responsible for, the accuracy, integrity, quality, source, or nature of the Content.
- The opinions and reviews of equipment, including its specification, pricing and other details are that of the authors, manufacturers, distributors and other contributor and are not necessarily shared by the Website.
- LABCRITICS does not sell, resell or license any of the products or services that are reviewed, listed or advertised on the Website or by other means of communication to users and other stakeholders and it disclaims any responsibility for or liability related to them.
- Your correspondence or related activities with third parties, including payment transactions and goods-delivery transactions, are solely between you and that third party. You agree that we will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any of your transactions with third parties. Any questions, complaints, or claims related to any product or service should be directed to the appropriate vendor.
For Manufacturers and Distributors:
- By signing up with us for listing the products, the company agrees to grant LABCRITICS the permission to use their company name, logo, brands, trademarks and service marks on our Website, communications and other promotional material including but not limited to its use in mailers, featured articles, displays and ad campaigns.
- LABCRITICS reserves the right to modify or withdraw either temporarily or permanently any of the services or products with or without notice.
- The apps in the list are not a part of the Company and LABCRITICS recuses itself from any legal or business issues arising from any third party apps or services listed on this Site.
- The Content, copyrights, trademarks, service marks and other proprietary rights of the apps listed on the Website belongs to its developers and LABCRITICS is not liable for violation of any of these aforementioned rights by these apps.
- LABCRITICS will be in no way responsible for any loss, damage or any interruption to data, device, business etc. incurred due to any of the apps listed on the Website.
- Addition or removal of any entries in the list is left to the sole discretion of the Website and LABCRITICS is not responsible for any objectionable, illegal, obscene or distasteful content in the apps.
- While registering, the user agrees to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about oneself whenever prompted by the site.
- The user maintains and promptly updates his/her personal information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If LABCRITICS has any reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is false, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete, it has the right to suspend or terminate your account and prohibit any and all current or future use of the Service.
- The user is wholly responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the account.
- It is upon the user to keep his login information confidential and use the Website and its services abiding by the rules and regulations and in accordance to the terms and conditions of use. The user must immediately notify LABCRITICS of any unauthorized use of the account.
- The user will not infringe any copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets or any other proprietary rights.
- LABCRITICS is just a facilitator and it is not liable for any issues arising due to the infringements of IP rights by any user or third party.
- LABCRITICS reserves the right to discontinue any of its services at any point of time without any notice.
- The site may contain links to websites and applications operated by parties other than LABCRITICS or VOLUBILIS and it does not control such websites or applications and is not responsible for its Contents.
- If you have a dispute with any other user or provider of products and services listed on the Site, you hereby release LABCRITICS and VOLUBILIS from all claims of any kind arising out of such dispute.
- While using any of the services, information or products available on the Site, you agree to abide by all laws, rules, and regulations as applicable.
- You agree to use our forms, messaging service and comments section only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the Website and its Content. Without limiting any of the foregoing, you agree that you will not use Website for any of the following actions:
a) Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal right of another person or advocate any of the foregoing;
b) Publish, post, upload, e-mail, distribute, or disseminate (collectively, “Transmit”) any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful content;
c) Transmit files that contain viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage, disrupt, or adversely affect the operation of another person’s computer, the Sites, any software or hardware, or telecommunications equipment;
d) Advertise, promote, solicit, or offer to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose unless you have our prior written consent to do so;
e) Transmit surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, spam, unsolicited advertising or promotional materials, or chain letters;
f) Download any file that you know or reasonably should know cannot be legally obtained in such manner;
g) Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or the source of software or other material;
h) Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any public area within our Site, including, without limitation, by means of “hacking” or defacing any portion of the Site;
i) Interfere with or violate any other Site user’s right to privacy; solicit, collect or store personal information about other users of the Site without their express consent;
j) Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to,Volubilis/LabCritics representative, or falsely state or imply, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
k) Forge headers or manipulate identifiers or other data in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through our Site or to manipulate your presence on our Site;
l) Use the Site or the materials contained on the Site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose.
m) Interfere with or disrupt our Site, servers, or networks, or take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
n) “Frame” or “mirror” any part of the Site without our prior written authorization.
o) Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device or process to access, monitor, copy, retrieve, index, “data mine” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site, any part of the Site, or its contents. A limited exception is provided to general purpose Internet search engines and non-commercial public archives that use such tools to gather information for the sole purpose of displaying hyperlinks to the Site, provided they each do so from a stable IP address or range of IP addresses using an easily identifiable agent.
Notification of Objectionable or Infringing Content
If You believe that any Content available on the Website is incorrect, pornographic, obscene, or offensive, or infringes your intellectual property rights, please notify us at [email protected] with “NOTIFICATION OF OBJECTIONBLE OR INFRINGING CONTENT” in the subjectline. When reporting a copyright infringement, you must
- Identify the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon, in sufficient detail so we can find it;
- Identify the material on the Site that you claim is infringing, with enough detail so that we may locate it on the Site;
- Include a statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- Include a statement by you declaring under penalty of perjury that the above information in your notice is accurate, and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or that you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your physical address, telephone number, and email address, and
- Your electronic or physical signature.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you hereby release, and waive all claims against LABCRITICS, its principals, owners, parents, subsidiaries, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, representativeads, agents, co-branders, partners, contractors, consultants, suppliers, licensors, customers, and other affiliates (collectively, the “LABCRITICS Parties”), from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential), costs and expenses (including litigation costs and attorneys’ fees) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with use of the Service.
YOU AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY OF THE VOLUBILIS/LABCRITICS PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF GOODWILL, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO USE OF OR ACCESS TO THE SERVICES AND ANY PROPOSED TRANSACTION IN CONNECTION THEREWITH (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY INTERACTION WITH THIRD PARTIES FOUND ON OR THROUGH THE SITE), EVEN IF IT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, IF VOLUBILIS/LABCRITICS IS FOUND TO BE LIABLE, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY SHALL BE LIMITED TO ONE HUNDRED RUPEES (INR 100).ALL DISPUTES ARE SUBJECT TO INDIA, BANGALORE JURISDICTION