Passionate About Science and the Technology Enabling it? We are What you Need
Senior Science Writer
Looking for senior science writers part time to write technical articles and guidelines on new techniques and equipment. Ideal person would be someone with more than five years of experience in research. Should have an innate ability to simplify complex scientific concepts in order to be receptive to the general public.
Position: Part Time
- Identify new techniques and write detailed articles on conducting the same.
- Identify other experts in the field and get them to collaborate on the same.
- Work with lat tech and kit manufacturers to understand their tools and create guidelines for the same.
Science Writer / Editor
Looking for awesome full or part time science writers to write in diverse areas such as crowdfunding/crowdsourcing in research, genetics, outsourcing lab work, microscopy, other lab gear, personalised medicine, open bio-hackerspaces, life-science startups, bio-3D printing. Needs to have good idea about the changes taking place in the world of research and a strong intuition about where it is headed. Must have spent considerably enough time in wet-labs to know that its not for you but you believe that you could contribute more to research by enabling the technologies that make them possible. Graphic desigining skills would be awesome. Preference will be given to candidates who have knowledge about wordpress and SEO optimizations of articles.
Position: Part or Full Time
- Scout and write about new research techniques from published papers.
- Write about new lab tech and software.
- Reach out to new startups in relevant areas and conduct interviews.
Lab Database Administrator
Need someone full time to maintain the Labcritics Lab Database. The ideal person should have experience in handling a CMS platform, especially wordpress. A fast learner with expertise in different lab technologies. Preference will be given to those who have worked in sales positions with lab distributors or has previously held the position of a decision maker at a university or research laboratory.
Position: Full Time
- Adding and Updating the Lab equipment database to the website
- Contacting new distributors and manufacturers and getting them on-board.
- Ability to interview customers and write unbiased reviews.