BioTek presents an Ultra High Performance Plate Reader
BioTek presents the Synergy™ Neo2 Multi-Mode Microplate Reader, the fastest and best performing plate reader on the market. Their patented Hybrid Technology™ with its independent optical paths ensures uncompromised performance.
Gary Barush, Director of Marketing & Sales, states “For years BioTek has led the evolution of multi-mode detection. We are proud to introduce this top-of-the-line reader which combines best in class performance in all modes with the speed that customers demand. In addition to being optimized for biochemical assay performance, Synergy Neo2 provides unsurpassed results for cell based assay detection, while its modular configuration makes this new level of performance accessible for many budgets.”
Synergy™ Neo2 features
- Patented Hybrid Technology™ with independent filter and monochromator-based optics
- Scientific quad monochromators with continuously variable bandwidth for optimal sensitivity
- High performance filter system
- Ultra-fast plate processing speeds with multiple PMT detectors
- Live cell options: Controlled environment and direct bottom detection
- Driven by best-in-class Gen5™ software for data collection and analysis
- 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance with Gen5 Secure Software
- Modular and upgradable
Optional plate stacker
BioStack™ is a compact and versatile microplate stacker compatible with BioTek’s washers, dispensers, detectors and imaging systems. BioStack offers rapid plate exchange speeds to increase throughput and enhance productivity, accommodating assay workflows both with and without plate lids.