Tecan has presented the new D300e Digital Dispenser, a fast and reliable automated dispenser that streamlines titration workflows. The D300e easily handles picoliter volumes and saves the time of setting up plates. It can dispense aqueous solutions for proteins and nucleic acids experiments or with DMSO for small molecule studies.
The Tecan D300e has many desirable features. It has a simple method for generating enzyme profiles, synergy experiments and dose-response curves. It can handle a vast range of microplate formats, from 12 to 1,536 wells, and can also accommodate SBS-format tube racks. The HP’s Direct Digital Dispensing technology provides picoliter to microliter non-contact dispensing of liquids directly into the assay plate. Its disposable Dispenseheads minimize dead volumes and virtually eliminate the risk of cross-contamination.
The software of the D300e allows to define any plate map in only minutes. The Enzyme Profile wizard makes it quick and easy to set up titrations or in vitro drug combination studies.
Tecan D300e Key Benefits
Effective direct dispensing
- Dispense any dose to any well – from 11 pl to 10 μl
- Dose-response curves can be created directly in assay plates
- More efficient design of experiment
- More accurate titration curves, as each volume is independently dispensed
- Convenient backfilling using the high capacity D4+ Dispensehead
- Set up drug-drug co-titrations or enzyme profiles in minutes
- Accelerate drug titrations
- Minimize set-up times
- Preserve precious compounds
- Decrease solvent consumption
- Reduce consumables requirements